Chorally’s content falls into three categories:
- Editorial content, created and/or curated by the Chorally team
- Sponsored content, from our advertisers
- User-generated content, from registered Chorally members
We welcome news submissions, provided that these are (i) relevant for Chorally users and (ii) non-‘advertorial’ in nature.
- News should be submitted in English and accompanied by at least one associated photo (landscape, minimum of 1440px wide), including photographer credits and caption
- We can also embed video within news stories
We publish feature articles, interviews and opinion pieces. You can find examples in the magazine area of the website.
- If you have an idea for a feature, think an interview would stimulate Chorally readers, or want to put your point of view across (even if this may seem controversial!), please get in touch.